|Appendix 5 - General Resources|
Below are links to appendix 5.
Appendix 5 contains the results of the text analysis across the systems of Participant Identification, Participant Tracking, Theme and Logical status. These are contained within XML files on this CD-Rom. They can be accessed if you have the UAM Corpus Tools software installed on your computer.
The UAM Corpus Tool can be installed from this disc by following these instructions:
- Note: Not available in this online version - follow link to latest download. From this link, right click and select 'Save as' or 'Save target as'. (Or follow this link to download the latest version)
- Save the file in a suitable place on your computer.
- Open the file that you saved.
- The file will install UAM Corpus Tools.
- Download the zip file from my dropbox account here.
- Unzip the files to a new directory on your computer. (Remember to check the files for viruses that may have made their way in).
- Start UAM Corpus Tools when it is installed.
- Select 'Import Project from UAMCT2'.
- Locate "AllText02.ctpr" in the directory where you saved the unzipped files.
- UAM Corpus Tools will then load all of the texts, schemes and analyses for this project. You can select any of them to investigate. If you want to make changes to any of the file you will need to copy them to your own computer. The files on the CD-Rom will not change.